Tabisca Rooms Regulations Pleased to host the kind Guests at our facility, we report the regulation prepared in compliance with current regulations and rules dictated by civic sense and mutual respect.
The delivery of the rooms takes place from 13:00 to 24:00, unless otherwise required to be communicated to the staff of the structure. We welcome the communication of the arrival time and any delays due to unexpected events.
At the time of access, each guest will provide the staff with identity documents (valid identity card and / or passport) in order to acquire their personal data.
The personal data acquired are treated in compliance with the privacy legislation. Failure to comply with this requirement obliges the staff of the facility to request immediate abandonment of the same. Guests will be provided with the keys to access the structure and the access badge to their room.
In case of loss, replacement costs will be charged. On the day of departure the room must be vacated no later than 10; 00. Once the room is free, guests can leave their luggage at the property and continue with their activities (sightseeing, shopping, etc.) until 2:00 pm. In the event that 10 am passes in vain without the room being vacated, guests will be charged the cost of an additional day of stay. It is not allowed to receive visits inside the structure and / or host subjects other than those registered on arrival. It is also forbidden to smoke in the common areas and / or in your own room.
Before the access of new guests, the room, services, sheets and linens are clean and sanitized. In the event of a stay lasting more than one day and unless otherwise required to be represented to the staff of the facility, the latter will:
• the replacement of linen and cleaning of the room and services at 11.00 every day;
• the replacement of sheets every three days. It requires a civil and correct use of all the equipment in the rooms (shower cabin, emotional lighting, air conditioners, smart TV, minibar, safes, etc.) and it is forbidden to throw any kind of waste in the toilet; for this need there are special baskets.
To use the air conditioners it is necessary to close the external frame; otherwise, a special sensor inhibits its operation.
Each room is equipped with a minibar containing water, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. The consumption of these products must be communicated to the staff so that they can provide for their daily reintegration.
The cost of any drinks not communicated to the staff will be charged to the credit card provided during registration. Small pets are welcome; the owner will guarantee accommodation in special shelters (kennel, pillow or pet carrier). Any non-compliance with the basic rules of hygiene or in case of damage caused by the animal – which, for safety reasons, can never be left alone inside the room – the management of Tabisca Rooms will charge the owner the cost of the relative cleaning, repairs and / or replacements.
The latter will be liable for any damage caused to third parties.
Reservations can be made on the websites www.tabiscarooms.it and www.tabiscarooms.com and by telephone.
Cancellation or modification of the reservation:
• more than seven days before the agreed arrival date, no penalty will be charged;
• between seven days and 24 hours before the arrival date, the cost of an entire day will be charged;
• in the 24 hours prior to the arrival date or in case of failure to communicate, the full cost of the booked stay will be charged.
The necessary sums will be withheld from the deposit paid or taken from the credit card provided during the booking process. The data transmitted online are legally binding.
The management of Tabisca Rooms is not responsible for any:
• cancellations or changes to reservations due to force majeure (natural disasters, fires, wars, socio-political events, epidemics, pandemics, etc.);
• disservices attributable to suspension of the electricity, water and / or Internet connection services of one’s own wifi network independent of one’s will;
• loss, theft and / or damage to objects left inside the rooms;
• damage to people, animals or things suffered or caused to third parties. The cost of the room includes:
• the breakfast service that will be served – at the customer’s discretion and after filling in a special form to be displayed by 00:00 outside your room – in the hall of the structure, inside your room or, compatibly with the weather conditions, on the terrace of the structure;
• the use of the terrace until 18.00, an oasis where, among other things, a Jacuzzi spa with hydromassage for 2 people is located, for the use of which reservation is required, a large gazebo, cushions and sofas that allow you to appreciate the enchanting panorama of the historic center of Lecce and the majestic bell tower of the Cathedral or indulge in moments of peaceful relaxation, pampered by the diffused music.
The information provided by guests is used exclusively for the purpose of transmitting communications and is not used for other purposes, except with prior authorization optionally and expressly issued to the management of Tabisca Rooms.
Any third party websites, connected by links to or from Tabisca Rooms, have their own privacy regulations and their own independent database from Tabisca Rooms which, therefore, is in no way responsible for the actions and regulations of the aforementioned sites.
In the event that it is required to transmit their personal data to third parties, the management of Tabisca Rooms invites its guests to take note of the internal regulations of these sites regarding privacy.
Guests who due to negligence, carelessness or improper use of the structure and / or equipment installed cause damage to the latter, are obliged to reimburse the costs for the respective cleaning, repairs or replacements.
Any theft of objects or equipment is prosecuted by law. Before confirming the reservation, the management of Tabisca Rooms invites its guests to read the internal regulations and to formalize their acceptance. Otherwise, you are forced to cancel your reservation.
The management of Tabisca Rooms respects and protects the privacy of its guests pursuant to Law no. 675/96, of the Legislative Decree n. 196/03 and EU Regulation 2016/679. We remain available for any information and wish you a pleasant and comfortable stay at our facility.
The management of Tabisca Rooms